Bat Princess: Update #2

We have all been sick this week but I have still been able to get quite a bit of sewing done anyway.  Vesper’s costume is starting to look really good!  Here she is trying it on after I completed the neck ruffle:

batprincess-2016-10-13-1

Next I sewed up the side seams and attached the first piece of the sleeves:

batprincess-2016-10-13-2

Today I was able to spend a lot of the day sewing together the other three pieces of each sleeve.  Thankfully I have an audiobook from the library to listen to, it makes all the sewing go much more smoothly.

batprincess-2016-10-13-3

And here is one of the two sets of sleeve pieces that I completed:

batprincess-2016-10-13-4